- All standard shipping orders, excluding international, are sent via Royal Mail of DPD.
- All equipment are usually sent by pre-arranged pallet or courier service.
- We do not take responsibility for orders left outside the address when the customer is not in to sign for them.
- During peak times (public holidays, promotions, Black Friday & Xmas) orders may take slightly longer to reach you than the time frames listed below.
- We aim to dispatch all standard orders within 2 working days unless expressly requested
- Please contact us prior to placing order regarding dispatch times on new and refurbished equipment
Royal Mail from £3.99
Equipment delivery service from £40
Pallet service from £70
For European and Worldwide delivery service, please enquire prior to placing your order.
If installation is booked with the purchase of coffee equipment delivery charge will be deducted from the cost of installation.
Damage and Discrepancies
Goods must be checked on receipt before you sign the delivery note. Any goods not checked and signed for may not be able to be claimed for should any issues arise through damage.
Refused delivery charges from our courier may be passed onto the customer where appropriate. All discrepancies or damages must be reported within 1 working day.